Old September 7th 13, 06:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Thank you LU

On Fri, 6 Sep 2013 19:20:57 +0200
Robin9 wrote:
;138660 Wrote:
I think I'll just stick to the car in future.

--
Spud

You'll still need to check in advance. That "egotistical maniac" Boris
Johnson
may be holding one of his cycling festivals and fouling up huge sections
of the
road system.

Sadly you're probably right. You just can't make any plans for the w/e
in London anymore. This is the bloody UK capital and the largest city in
western europe yet transport wise it seems to be treated like some rural market
town at the weekends. As if 8 million people don't need to travel saturday
or sunday. Its pathetic.

--
Spud