Old September 8th 13, 04:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] neil@the.shed is offline

Default Thank you LU

On Sun, 08 Sep 2013 11:50:12 +0100
Paul Corfield wrote:
I think we all understand the basis of your and Robin's complaints but
we cannot do anything to change the situation. Both of you need to
vote for the "miserable git and zero investement and repair" candidate
at the next Mayoral Election. That way your journeys won't be
interrupted by events or works but the City will have a nicely
decaying infrastructure and more miserable population and decliing
tourism revenues. Sounds like a plan to me!

The M25 needs regular maintenance and upgrades. When was the last time almost
the entire road was closed for 2 days because of it?

--
Spud