Old September 12th 13, 08:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Barclays Cycle Hire update

Paul Corfield wrote:

I've never considered the scheme to be particularly attractive for me.
I know my way round by bus and tube and using a Boris bike rarely
makes any sense to me.

I use them because it means I can get some exercise in my journey where
it's a bit far to walk. These journeys would tend otherwise to be by Tube.
I find the app essential for planning the journey based on bike and space
availability, though.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK. Put first name before the at to reply.