Old September 16th 13, 01:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Kentish Town

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 06:43:07PM +0100, Paul Corfield wrote:

I read recently that LU station reopenings are now prohibitively
expensive because of the need to provide step free access from street
to platform / train.

It's better to provide no service to anyone than to provide a service to
only most people!

Next, we'll prevent any new radio stations from being set up, on the
grounds that they're not accessible to the deaf.

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

If you can't imagine how I do something, it's
because I have a better imagination than you