Old September 22nd 13, 10:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ken Wheatley Ken Wheatley is offline

Default London bus apps

On 2013-09-21 20:00:27 +0000, Scott said:

On Sat, 21 Sep 2013 19:52:50 +0000 (UTC), Lew 1 wrote:

Scott wrote:
Visiting London next weekend. Does anyone have any strong views on
which bus times app is the best? I'm not bothered about paying a
small fee to avoid adverts.

If you're talking iphone / iPad, I prefer Next Bus London by a country
mile. The others all have various features and graphics that just get in
the way of seeing the data.

Sorry, I should have said it's a Windows phone.

I thought the inbuild Nokia app was good at public transport - not that
I've ever used it. Does it not include TfL?