Old October 3rd 13, 07:58 PM posted to uk.railway;,uk.transport.london
Colin McKenzie Colin McKenzie is offline

Default St Pancras Renaissance Hotel interiors

On Thu, 03 Oct 2013 14:50:11 +0100, Recliner
wrote:
The St Pancras Renaissance Hotel opened in 2011 after a decade of
restoration of the former Midland Grand hotel, which had closed in
1935, after which the increasingly shabby and run-down building was
used by BR as offices until 1985. After a campaign to save it, the
restored building now has a new life. ...
Here's some ultra wide angle pics (18mm, in 35mm terms), for whose
who've not been able to see the hotel's sumptuous interiors:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/recline...7636148343593/

It looks good, but I must admit that I wish the booking hall was still in
use as such. I used it from time to time when I lived in Bedford, and I
did notice its magnificence.

Colin McKenzie

--
Cycling in the UK is about as safe as walking, and helmets don't make it
safer. Make an informed choice - visit www.cyclehelmets.org.