Old October 4th 13, 08:47 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default St Pancras Renaissance Hotel interiors

Roland Perry wrote:
In message
, at 15:48:41 on Thu, 3 Oct 2013, Recliner remarked:
I must admit that I wish the booking hall was still in
use as such. I used it from time to time when I lived in Bedford, and I
did notice its magnificence.

It's now at the wrong level of course:

From the street outside (if you are approaching from the Euston
direction) the best route to the EMT platforms is through the hotel and
along what's now the 'upper' floor.

Though it's regarded as the ground floor of the hotel.