Old April 9th 04, 03:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Beale Peter Beale is offline

Default New York's PATH meeting this Wednesday

In article , (Stephen Furley) wrote:

Reopened November 23rd 2003: see

http://www.panynj.gov/path/WTCSeatdropF.pdf

Rather a new, temporary, station opened on the site of the original.

Ah, yes - I see that from the leaflet now. Going there next month, and last time
was in April 2001 - we were staying in Goshen NY, came down to "do" NYC on
the Metro North from Campbell Hall to Hoboken, then PATH to WTC, arriving about
the time of day that the towers were to be hit. Came home to us very much when
we heard the news on Sept. 11th (incidentally, our wedding anniversary).

--
Peter Beale