Old October 7th 13, 03:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim...... tim...... is offline

Default Driverless Trains

wrote in message ...
On 06/10/2013 15:08, Arthur Figgis wrote:
On 06/10/2013 14:06, tim...... wrote:

"Recliner" wrote in message

"tim......" wrote:
wrote in message
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ditioning.html

what's all the bolliox about no connecting door, like Siemens have
just invented this.

Other countries have had this for ages

Yes, but they've never been available on our small diameter Tube
trains.

I don't see why "our" is significant.

People wanting to get around London generally won't care about elsewhere.

Maybe TfL could try this approach? "We've shut down the Piccadilly line.
People trying to get to Heathrow shouldn't be upset, after all there is
a perfectly good metro in Copenhagen".

It'd be cool if they eventually extended the Copenhagen Metro to Malmö.

that is effectively what they do have :-(

tim