Old July 18th 03, 08:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Justa Lurker Justa Lurker is offline

Default Wanted - LUL Type Whistles

It was Fri, 18 Jul 2003 12:46:05 +0000 (UTC), and "Peter Zinckgraf"
wrote in uk.transport.london:
| I'm just thinking of a garden railway built entirely underground...

My first visit to London I was surprised to drive UNDER a bridge
for the Underground Lines. I was also rather young back then ...

But that does give be a great idea. Plant a few speakers in the
garden, add a handful of station buildings, and make my own
"underground garden railway".

JL