Old April 9th 04, 06:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Disabled 'to sue for Tube access'

In article HAldc.13388$4N3.9601@newsfe1-win, SJCWHUK
writes
OK for starters you can add Stockholm to the list of tube networks with
disabled access.

Stockholm T-Bana is a modern systems that is not heavily used. The
stations are spacious, the platforms are straight. The stations are not
far below ground and usually a single lift connects the platform to the
surface.

What we are faced with is an old, crumbling, cramped system that has
been neglected for decades.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this