Old October 16th 13, 07:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Mail Rail

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:43:44 +0100
On 2013-10-15 13:48:46 +0000, Roland Perry said:

Royal Mail stopped being a "decent nationalised industry" about 25 years ago.

I've got a plan - let's privatise it and give instant million pound
gains to Osborne's hedge fund mates.

More like all the small investors who bought shares who made a few quid. And
why not?

Anyway , people forget BT used to be part of the Post Office and that hasn't
done too badly as a private company. If the phone system was still part of
the GPO we'd all still be using 56K modems for internet access. And you'd
probably have to rent them!

--
Spud