Old October 20th 13, 11:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default What kind of train?

wrote in message ...
On 20/10/2013 10:05, Graham Harrison wrote:

wrote in message
On 19/10/2013 22:24, Paul Cummins wrote:
In article , ()
wrote:

I wonder what kind it is, however. I initially thought that it
was a 72ts. The cross bars under the front windows make me think,
however, that it could actually be a 67ts.

Victoria Line 1967 stock.

Are there any other banknotes or coins in the world that have images
of metros or trams? Not steam engines or locomotives on national rail
service, but specifically urban transport.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EehCtiJ-JNU ;-)

That's a tractor.

Yes, but the wording on the note...... I suspect TRAM in Vietnamese is a
hundred.