Old October 28th 13, 08:33 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default Storm St Jude...

On 28/10/2013 09:03, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:53:36 on Mon, 28 Oct
2013, Graeme Wall remarked:

SWT are still going for a nine o'clock start.

Not any mo

"UPDATED AT 08:51

We have found in excess of 30 trees blocking lines across our network.

We will be operating a significantly reduced timetable on Monday. It is
highly unlikely that trains will run before 1100 at the earliest"

ps. I'm getting "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable" from the NationalRail
site now.

I can get the journey planner page but it hangs when I try and get a
train from Southampton. Presumably can't cope with the load. Not
helped by silly buggers, like me, just looking to see if it is working.

--
Graeme Wall
Railway Miscellany at http://www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail