Old April 9th 04, 10:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Disabled 'to sue for Tube access'

In article , Stephen
Furley writes

In an ideal world we would have anunderground system where all platforms
were suitable for wheelchair access to trains, but in reality, the cost of
the reconstruction which would be needed at some stations would be so high
that it could never happen. In some circumstances this may be an affordable
alternative.

I agree with that.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this