Old November 2nd 13, 12:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tony Dragon Tony Dragon is offline

Default Countdown and Bus Diversions

On 02/11/2013 12:12, Peter Lawrence wrote:
Scene: Eastbound bus stop at Charing X, evening of Thursday Nov 30. Bus
Stop is marked out of use with services diverted. (Strand was closed in
this direction due to a broken manhole.) However the countdown screen
showed the usual list of buses due and a number of hopeful passengers
believed this and were waiting patiently but in vain.

Can the screens not display more helpful information in this sort of
situation? (Presumably "walk to Aldwych for all routes" in this case.)

Peter Lawrence
Also sent to TfL.

When I arrived at my local stop the other week I was told it's ip address.