Old November 16th 13, 11:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london
eastender[_4_] eastender[_4_] is offline

Default Piccadilly line 'bustitution' to Heathrow this weekend

On 2013-11-16 11:18:43 +0000, Paul Corfield said:

Or via Whitechapel - 1 change to the H&C. Slow but a lot less palaver.

I always forget about that. Anyway, Circle line came first at Edg Rd -
it was freezing and I had no coat.

Alternatively I'd have gone to Warren St on the tube and then jumped
on a 27 or 205 bus (assuming you have a Travelcard rather than PAYG).

Presume that's for going to Paddington or from Paddington to Warren
Street. If I had lots of time i suppose the 205 to Old Street and then
76 almost to my door would do.

E.