Old April 10th 04, 05:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Peter Lawrence Peter Lawrence is offline

Default Gatwick to Heathrow

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 21:44:14 +0100, Roland Perry
wrote:

In message ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes
Even without that complication 1 hour 40 minutes doesn't
seem that generous to me to get to Heathrow from Gatwick by road.

My mapping software says it's 45 minutes on a clear road. We don't yet
know what day, or time of day, the OP will be travelling.

Guess he's arriving in the early morning, as transatlantic flights
tend to. You don't get a clear road then!! IMO the timing is very
tight.

Nobody has mentioned the direct bus which, in spite of the traffic, is
probably the quickest, see
http://www.nationalexpress.com/p.cfm?n=pai-htg
--
Peter Lawrence