Old November 21st 13, 06:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim...... tim...... is offline

Default Proposal - every Tube ticket office to close by 2015

"Mizter T" wrote in message

On 21/11/2013 18:58, tim...... wrote:
[...]
and how am I going to get the journey history from my Oyster to use as a
receipt?

Print it off from the journey history section of the (yet to be unleashed)
TfL online account associated with your contactless payment card (the CPC
equivalent of the Oyster online account).

And no, I don't know how that's going to be implemented, but that's part
of TfL's CPC plan.

I don't have a contactless bank card, the bank have yet to send me one

tim