Old November 21st 13, 07:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Proposal - every Tube ticket office to close by 2015

On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 12:11:38 +0000, Mizter T
wrote:
Blimey - I knew fewer ticket offices is the general direction of

things,
but wasn't expecting quite such a radical proposal. The pill is of
course sweetened by the plan for 24hr running on some Tube lines,

which
in its own right is most welcome.

I don't think the Tube needs ticket offices, rather it needs staff on
the floor helping with things. German systems are often near enough
completely unstaffed. So I broadly support the idea.

Neil

--
Neil Williams. Use neil before the at to reply.