Old November 22nd 13, 12:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Proposal - every Tube ticket office to close by 2015

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 12:22:08PM +0000, Recliner wrote:

But the weekend running is more unexpected. And, as the
article also mentions, that means some stations will need to be manned
24 hours a day over the weekend. Will the unions tolerate
single-manned stations at 3am in south or east London?

I don't see that south or east London are any different in this regard
from north or west London.

--
David Cantrell | Pope | First Church of the Symmetrical Internet

" In My Egotistical Opinion, most people's ... programs should be
indented six feet downward and covered with dirt. "
--Blair P. Houghton