Old November 22nd 13, 01:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Proposal - every Tube ticket office to close by 2015

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 12:11:38PM +0000, Mizter T wrote:

Blimey - I knew fewer ticket offices is the general direction of things,
but wasn't expecting quite such a radical proposal. The pill is of
course sweetened by the plan for 24hr running on some Tube lines, which
in its own right is most welcome.

I wonder how they're going to cope with Oyster problems - the only thing
I use a tube ticket office for these days. eg, sorting out things like
"This card has stopped working, please give me a new one and transfer my
balance". And of course "I don't want this card any more, give me back
the balance and my deposit please"

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

PLEASE NOTE: This message was meant to offend everyone equally,
regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation, politics, choice
of beer, operating system, mode of transport, or their editor.