Old November 22nd 13, 04:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Proposal - every Tube ticket office to close by 2015

On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:50:07 +0000
Paul Corfield wrote:
On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:35:13 +0100, Neil Williams
wrote:

On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 13:01:17 +0000, David Walters
wrote:
I generally agree with you but there are lots of tickets that can
currently only be bought from a ticket office. As an example can I

get
a £2 travelcard for a child travelling with me while I use my Gold

Card
from any machines?

I don't know, but adding them is a simple software matter.

10 years ago people on here rubbished the idea of station ticket
machines issuing tickets to all destinations from that station.
Oops.

I have typed a long reply to you based on an earlier post but your
reply above will simply be your response to everything I've raised.
You're clearly happy to see all the offices shut and to put up with
impersonal ways of dealing with problems. Therefore there's no point
in me posting my reply.

He's probably one of those people who thinks because HE never needs a
particular service, no one else ever will either. Sadly this country is
full of people like that, a lot of them in positions of authority.

--
Spud