Old November 23rd 13, 12:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Proposal - every Tube ticket office to close by 2015

In article ,
(Neil Williams) wrote:

On Fri, 22 Nov 2013 09:10:11 -0600,

wrote:
It could be in a year's time as my wife found out.

Presently Oyster cards do not time out.

Not the point. See my other post. The tactic of encouraging people t top up
more than they need at the time helps TfL rip people off.

Only with exact change. Sorry, I meant to add that.

That is not how it is intended to be used, and if you want to hit the
system with the high administration costs of doing that, buy a paper
ticket and contribute to them by way of the higher fee.

I go to a Ticket Stop.

--
Colin Rosenstiel