Old April 11th 04, 03:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
The Only Living Boy in New Cross The Only Living Boy in New Cross is offline

Default Oyster PrePay on a bus

"JB" wrote in message ...
I expect everyone's seen it already but I saw a 53 bus all turned "Oyster
blue" with an ad on the side saying its only 70p with Oyster.

I guess that bodes well for Pre Pay starting soon.

On matters Oyster, has anyone else noticed the amazing amount of buses
on which the Oyster card reader has broken or is missing? I've had my
Oyster card for six weeks now, and I would say at least one bus
journey in four has seen me waved through because "the machine's
broken, mate."

Patrick