Old November 23rd 13, 07:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Proposal - every Tube ticket office to close by 2015

In message , at 17:11:09
on Fri, 22 Nov 2013, remarked:
I generally agree with you but there are lots of tickets that can
currently only be bought from a ticket office. As an example can I get
a £2 travelcard for a child travelling with me while I use my Gold Card
from any machines?

Can one get any child tickets from machines? It didn't use to be possible.

A good question. Do resident children have some sort of "toddler Freedom
Pass" these days? When I tried to buy tube tickets for my children on a
visit to London a few years ago I couldn't, because the machines
wouldn't sell them and the ticket office at the station was unmanned.