Old November 23rd 13, 06:20 PM
juliejonesy juliejonesy is offline
Junior Member

Default Liverpool to Canary Wharf / Minibus/Tube Help!

Hi,
We will be travelling from Liverpool to London (Canary Wharf) on Tuesday by minibus. We will be leaving school at 6am and we need to arrive in Canary Wharf by 11am.

Can anyone tell me what would be the best option for this journey?
I was thinking Liverpool-Stanmore Tube station - Park - Tube info Canary Wharf

Can anyone recommend a better route or tell me if this sounds a good option?
Haven't arranged parking yet as the NCP has height restrictions so that's another thing Im looking for parking that's suitable for a minibus at Stanmore or any other station recommended.
Please Help!
Thanks