Old November 24th 13, 10:35 AM
juliejonesy juliejonesy is offline
Junior Member

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to my message your advice and info is a great help.

Iv decided to stick with Stanmore and park outside the tube station using 'parkonmydrive'

I think we will most definitely be late but asking the children to get to school any earlier is too much.

Fingers crossed it will be 4hours to Stanmore and a 40min journey to Canary Wharf and we hop off the tube and find our location with no delays anywere!
Wishful thinking its never going to happen!