Old November 24th 13, 05:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Liverpool to Canary Wharf / Minibus/Tube Help!

On Sun, 24 Nov 2013 12:35:03 +0100, juliejonesy
wrote:
Fingers crossed it will be 4hours to Stanmore and a 40min journey to
Canary Wharf and we hop off the tube and find our location with no
delays anywere!

What is the reason for not driving all the way? Driving to Canary
Wharf is not terrible. Or is the LEZ an issue, if so Stanmore appears
to be inside it?

Neil

--
Neil Williams. Use neil before the at to reply.