Old November 24th 13, 06:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Liverpool to Canary Wharf / Minibus/Tube Help!

In message , at
18:50:08 on Sun, 24 Nov 2013, Neil Williams
remarked:
Fingers crossed it will be 4hours to Stanmore and a 40min journey to
Canary Wharf and we hop off the tube and find our location with no
delays anywere!

What is the reason for not driving all the way?

A good question. Or at least driving to somewhere well
motorway-connected like Stratford if they've been firmly told (as
sometimes happens) that there's no on-site or nearby parking.