Old November 25th 13, 07:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Proposal - every Tube ticket office to close by 2015

In message , at 15:49:32
on Sun, 24 Nov 2013, remarked:
[1] Western Ticket Hall, St Pancras. I have to say I've never
noticed
it. Will pay more attention next time I'm there.

From memory, it might be on the main passageway into the mainline station,
rather than at the lower level where the ticket office is.

Don't think so, not open regularly at least. There are cash machines on that
passageway.

That sounds like the passageway from the old ticket hall to the Western
one, which is of course at the lower level.

Another place to put such an office (I don't know if they have) is in
the corridor from the old ticket hall to the Northern ticket hall.