Old November 25th 13, 07:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Proposal - every Tube ticket office to close by 2015

In message , at 00:03:22 on
Mon, 25 Nov 2013, Paul Corfield remarked:
According to the TfL website, Travel Information Centres are currently
at: Liverpool St, Piccadilly Circus, Euston, Victoria, Kings Cross[1]
and Heathrow T123.

[1] Western Ticket Hall, St Pancras. I have to say I've never noticed
it. Will pay more attention next time I'm there.

It is in the Sub Surface lines area near where the big doors are in to
St Pancras itself - you walk up a small flight of stairs from the LU
ticket office to an intermediate landing.

Thanks, I'll take a look next time I'm there.

Behind me here, to the left or to the right?

http://www.perry.co.uk/images/stp-western-queue.jpg

[Seasonal picture from a few years ago showing that people do queue to
buy tickets, and even at the machines]