Old November 25th 13, 12:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Proposal - every Tube ticket office to close by 2015

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 05:55:11PM +0000, d wrote:

He's probably one of those people who thinks because HE never needs a
particular service, no one else ever will either.

And for people like my blind mother, there will still be staff available
to help her buy a ticket.

I say good riddance to ticket offices, despite my own mother not being
able to use the machines, provided that they still provide some way of
dealing with Oyster errors at stations.

--
David Cantrell |
http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

Planckton: n, the smallest possible living thing