Old November 25th 13, 04:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Page[_3_] Clive Page[_3_] is offline

Default Proposal - every Tube ticket office to close by 2015

On 25/11/2013 08:01, Roland Perry wrote:
[1] Western Ticket Hall, St Pancras. I have to say I've never noticed
it. Will pay more attention next time I'm there.

It's at the western end of the western ticket hall, one flight of steps
(or one lift) up. These are the steps you go up to get to St.Pancras,
turning right at the top; but if, instead of turning right, you look
diagonally across to your left you will see it the customer inquiry
office. I have no idea what the hours are but it's usually been open
when I've needed it, e.g. to get a paper copy of the bus map.

--
Clive Page