Old December 3rd 13, 09:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Pudding Mill Lane

phil wrote:
I can't find anything on the internet - when is the new Pudding Mill Lane
station due to be actually up and running?

Everything I see reckons "2013", but that's starting to look unlikely.
The Crossrail TBMs are due to arrive in Spring/Summer 2014, so I guess it
needs to happen pretty soon....

Surely the TBMs are already well on their way from Pudding Mill Lane? I
thought Jessica was launched from Pudding Mill Lane about three months ago,
to be followed shortly by Ellie? The old station doesn't need the moved for
the tunnelling, but does have to be cleared for the Crossrail ramp.

http://www.rail.co.uk/rail-news/2013...ground-ladies/