Old April 11th 04, 11:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Cordiner Tom Cordiner is offline

Default Watford Stadium First Class Annual Travelcard

"Stephen Furley" wrote in message
.. .

Well, as Peter said, it never had a regular service, and by 2001 it had
closed anyway, so such a thing wouldn't have existed as a genuine ticket.
My best guess would be a mock ticket, held by a character in a film or
television programme.

Nope.

It did exist. Was in NFM. At least 20 existed.

If this had been from pre-APTIS days it could also have been a mis-print.
Just before Edmondson stock was phased out somewhere in East London, I

think
it was either Forest Gate or Maryland, had ticket stock for Stratford

which
had been mis-printed Stafford. I'm not sure how long these lasted for,

but
I did manage to get one. I wonder what would have happened if you tried

travel to Stafford with one.

Interesting, but not right in this case.

Thanks for replies though.

Tom