Old December 13th 13, 04:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Cheaper 'Advance' tickets on the Stansted Express - £12 each way

In message , at 10:41:52
on Fri, 13 Dec 2013, remarked:
Even if they don't get many points for their trains (including the
Stansted Express which is painfully slow, although they are quite new
and clean) Greater Anglia have introduced quite a lot of ticketing
innovations. Far more than any other TOC I can think of.

Indeed. They have revolutionised my arrangements for business trips to
London.

And talking about their trains, they appear to have downgraded the
Cambridge-Ely-Norwich service to 2-car trains at the recent timetable
change. During the day that won't be too much of an issue, but if it's a
permanent thing, in the rush hours I can foresee quite a bit of over-
crowding especially between Cambridge and Ely.