Old April 12th 04, 10:05 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Cordiner Tom Cordiner is offline

Default Watford Stadium First Class Annual Travelcard

"Bill Hayles" wrote in message

There are 100 platform tickets floating around for Lullingstone, a
station that was built in the late 1930s between Swanley and
Eynsford, but never opened as a result of WW2..

I was the person who ordered them. It's a story I've told before,
but although the tickets are real, they're not authentic - they were
issued in 1982!

It could be that a similar thing happened in the appropriate DMO.

Ok, as all sorts of theories, interesting stories though, are coming up. If
anyone has the appropriate Fares Manual for 2001, they should have a look at
this ticket therein.

Tom