Old December 18th 13, 08:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Some small changes to the Northern & Victoria

On Tuesday, 17 December 2013 00:39:19 UTC, Paul Corfield wrote:

Euston & Stockwell are moving from Northern to Victoria Line.

London Bridge & Warren Street go to Northern Line.

I doubt that passengers will ever notice the difference.

Is that for operational groupings or maintenance or both?

Operations; I do not know about maintenance. There are probably others that I have not heard of.