Old December 19th 13, 05:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim...... tim...... is offline

Default Airport expansion: Heathrow runway 3 and Gatwick runway 2 constitute shortlist

"Roland Perry" wrote in message
In message , at 18:29:52 on Wed, 18 Dec
2013, tim...... remarked:
It's about selling the highest priced fares to people who insist in
direct flights,

and the cheapest ones to people who book early

Completely orthogonal to the issues we are discussing.

No it's not

The only reason that the indirect foliage were cheaper was because I was
looking months ahead

Try a couple of days ahead and LH are no longer interesting in bribing pax
to fly via FRA (probably because the connecting flight is full)

Still digging I see

Sorry Roland

you cannot possibly infer that just because I disagree with you about the
success that a particular pricing policy has, that I do not understand the
principle involved

it is an utterly ludicrous conclusion to come to

tim