Old December 20th 13, 11:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Airport expansion: Heathrow runway 3 and Gatwick runway 2 constitute shortlist

In message , at 19:33:34 on Thu, 19
Dec 2013, tim...... remarked:
you cannot possibly infer that just because I disagree with you about
the success that a particular pricing policy has, that I do not
understand the principle involved

Everything you post suggests it. For example that latest comment that
"booking early to get a cheap fare" and "booking indirect routes to get
a cheap fare" are somehow the same thing. Both exist, and are largely
independent of each other. You can't argue against that proposition by
quoting an indirect booking made very late in the day, because it's the
lateness which sets the fare in that case.