Old December 24th 13, 09:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Proposal - every Tube ticket office to close by 2015

On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 12:33:27 -0800
Aurora wrote:
On Fri, 13 Dec 2013 15:56:34 GMT, d wrote:
On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:20:32 -0600
Recliner wrote:
Perhaps you wouldn't always be so angry and frustrated if you had gained
the ability to communicate effectively using your mother tongue?

Perhaps you wouldn't talk to much drivel if you actually did a real job.
Still, no doubt you have fun leveraging win-win enterprise visions in a
downsized holistic stakeholder scenario while running ideas up the flagpole

eh?
I'm sure you also love to imagine you can "think outside the box", but you
probably wouldn't even be able to open the flap.

Boltar, when I am in London, I want to buy you a beer. You take down
the u.t.l. narcissist so effectively. You are a bona fide hero.

No, I just like arguing especially when you can watch your opponent digging
a nice hole for themselves and then fall in )

--
Spud