Old April 12th 04, 09:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colin McKenzie Colin McKenzie is offline

Default Local/Express bus routes

Sky Fly wrote:

Do you know how effective/popular the 607 is? Knowing how an
existing express route works in practice will give a better
insight as to why this idea should/shouldn't be adopted.

It's quite popular. People get it if they can, but I don't think many
people spurn 207s unless they can actually see a 607 approaching. It
takes longer to load than the 207 because there are no centre doors,
but it's still faster overall (though I usually beat it on my bike).

Colin McKenzie