Old January 2nd 14, 09:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster refund at LRH

In message , at 09:06:52 on
Thu, 2 Jan 2014, Paul Corfield remarked:
I recognise that the queues might be at ticket machines instead but
it's not the same thing.

If you go to Kings Cross or Euston you'll see there's no "might" about
it, even now. (And that's just two I use myself).

Yes I know that Roland. However I was talking about the future and at
this point in time we cannot be certain what queue lengths will be
like at some point in 2015. Several things may change by then which
might reduce queue lengths - that's what TfL must be hoping for.

I hope TfL has done some modelling of the situation, rather than just
hoping for the best!