Old January 4th 14, 01:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster refund at LRH

In message , at 14:02:16 on Sat, 4 Jan 2014,
Mizter T remarked:
I thought that they were doing a pilot scheme first, before it came
into service on other forms of transport, besides the bus.

Indeed, and when the bus-only pilot was announced in Dec 2012 (as quoted
from above) the wider roll-out was said to be 'from the end of 2013'.

It's got delayed. Better that than rolling it out broken.

Will they allow capping now?

I presume so, but if anyone has any more recent announcements than Dec
2012 to base that upon, I'd be happy to see them.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/projectsandschemes/19976.aspx

"early 2014"

Thanks for the link. So it's slipped from "everyone late 2013" to "a
small pilot early 2014". Just checking!