Old January 11th 14, 06:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Still Bendy buses in london

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 21:09:50 +0000
Paul Corfield wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 20:18:00 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

I noticed some long bendy buses are doing stirling work shuttling people from
the long term car parks to the terminals at heathrow. I hope no one tells
Boris.

If in silver livery then probably working for Menzies who I think have
a range of contracts at Heathrow. I imagine if Boris tried to
interfere then HAL would tell him to "go away".

Yup , definately silver. And I'm pretty sure the rear section is also slightly
longer than the TfL bendies.

--
Spud