Old January 12th 14, 05:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default London bus routes and passenger numbers

In message of Sun, 12 Jan 2014
11:24:45 in uk.transport.london, Basil Jet
writes
On 2014\01\12 09:20, Offramp wrote:

Route 399; Hadley Wood - Monken Hadley - Barnet. It seems to be only
a ¼-hr run. A very short route!

It was discussed in this group 12 years ago.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...ndon/q82besuC-
Cc/5Jct8GcUiIQJ

I am sorry to be untopical, but please tell how you found that URL.
Until a few months ago, I could search Google groups, using Google
Groups Advanced Search http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?num=100
&q=&
That now maps to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!overview, where I
find zilch. I REALLY miss a search form.
--
Walter Briscoe