Old January 17th 14, 11:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_4_] Robin[_4_] is offline

Default NR-tube interchange at Finsbury Park

As I know to my cost, the interchange at FPK cannot be done without
stairs. At the moment, there are two flights from the tube platforms
to the passageway leading to the Station Place booking hall, a bit of
a plod, then a further flight from that level to a linking passageway
and further stairs to NR platform level which are particularly
disability-unfriendly.

I agree that's v. bad for anyone with disability but she is merely
unfit. She can manage the route Paul Corfield helpfully detailed.
Indeed, it'll be good for her!
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid