Old January 17th 14, 02:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default NR-tube interchange at Finsbury Park

"Robin" wrote:
Thank you for that. Most helpful (as usual); and all well within her
capability.

Thank you too for telling me where I could have found the info. for
myself. I did look; and have changed my Firefox settings so I can try
to do better in the future on the NR site (although I know that's
probably as credible as the dog ate my homework).

I have also noted the way to get the info from the TfL site. (I was
interested to compare that with where I was led to when I followed the
link from Jouney Planner to the page for Finsbury Park station
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/...s/1000083.aspx That tells me
there is no step-free access. But it points for details only to
Step-Free tube guide (which adds nothing more) or to
http://www.directenquiries.com/. I gave up on the latter but encouraged
(and embarrassed) by your info. I revisited it and find that after 7 (!)
further clicks I can get the same answer (albeit in a prettier graphical
format).

I'm a bit late, but here's another idea: take the Victoria line south from
H&I to KX, then catch the NR train from there. More walking, but fewer
stairs.