Old January 17th 14, 10:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default NR-tube interchange at Finsbury Park

On 17/01/2014 22:06, Recliner wrote:
" wrote:
On 17/01/2014 10:07, Robin wrote:
Anyone know please just what's involved in changing from tube to NR at
Finsbiury Park during the works there?

TfL site has "the ONLY way to interchange between National Rail and Tube
platforms will be to exit via Station Place and re-enter the station."
An able-bodied but somewhat unfit friend is travelling to tomorrow and
asked me if this involves *lots* of steps or just a tedious plod. She
fails to recognise that my ignorance of station interchanges is nigh-on
immaculate - as with most everything else

Is an Oyster Card-trip from KX to Finsbury Park, with a transfer to the
Victoria Line for Tottenham Hale one or two trips, BTW?

I haven't been to Finsbury Park for a while, so I can't remember if you
need to tap in or out when transferring between NR and LUL.

Of course, for that particular journey, it would be better to join the
Victoria Line at KX.

As an example.